Janiece
Monday, April 19, 2010
I've Always Hated Cardboard, and I Always Will
Just a quick update today... I was bored and waiting for Ryan to get home, and I started thinking about all his guitars (he has 4). He usually only plays the Ibanez, because it's his nicest one. Other than that he has one regular sized classical, one smaller classical, and another electric. He's always leaving the Ibanez in various rooms propped up against something, and I've been wanting to build him a guitar rack for all of his guitars for a while. Since I don't have the money to buy the materials for the stand I want to build (pvc pipe!), I looked for a cheaper alternative for a single guitar stand, so he could take a little better care of it.
Voila! It's certainly nothing to look at, but after looking at this instructable I was able to put together my own. Let me just say this: I hate cardboard. I hate cardboard with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. I remember in sculpture class we would build things out of cardboard, those were always my most hated projects. It's such a pain in the ass. This cardboard was really thick, too, which made it difficult to cut. In the long run that is better, because it will remain sturdy. Anyways, that's all for tonight, hehe.
Janiece

I put a bow on it and put the guitar and stand out in the hallway for him to see when he gets home from work, how cute! =D
Janiece
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so good. I love the bow, nice touch.
ReplyDeletelove, mom