This is just a quick post to show you the shirt I made today. I followed this tutorial: "How-to Make a Halter Top with Megan Nicolay, Threadbanger"
I'm pretty proud of it, this was an old T-shirt I've had for years that just barely fit, but I didn't want to get rid of. Also, one of the armpits had a hole ripped into it. With the weight I've it actually fit again, but the arms were a tiny bit tight, and there was that hole in the armpit. I figured I would just give the tutorial a go and see how it turned out.
The biggest set back I had was that I have no sewing machine, therefore I had to sew the entire top line. It took about 30 minutes to sew that top part. Otherwise, the shirt probably would have taken me ten to 15 minutes, depending on how careful I was being. Here is me modeling it below, haha. A good experiment, and I hope next time I have a sewing machine!

See you next time, same craft time, same craft channel!
Janiece
See you next time, same craft time, same craft channel!
Janiece

Super cute!! Great Idea!
ReplyDeletethats a cool crafty thing and ur msi shirt is way cooler than mine. glad u can get use still. awesome model job too niecy :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeletemom
zomg! I have a ton of wow shirts I would love to do that to. I'm getting a little too boobalicous for a men's small.
ReplyDelete